HOW TO APPLY MAGNETIC EYELINER & LASHES
- Measure lashes and trim first
- Apply eye makeup (optional)
- Shake the magnetic eyeliner tube for a few seconds
- Stabilize your hand with your elbow planted on a hard surface, base of your hand on your face to pivot
- Line slowly and consistently
- Line 2-3x, paying extra attention to the both ends
- Allow liner to dry for at least 3-4 minutes
- If you're a complete beginner, wait at least 15 minutes (you can re-position several times if you let it dry completely. Perfect time to check your emails and enjoy your coffee!)
- You can curl your natural lashes and put on mascara at this time
- DO NOT get liner into the lash line or the mucosa line (wet line). If this happens, clean off with a wet a cotton swab
- Hold the lashes above your eyes to to centre, then drop in the middle
- Pick up the end of the lash and position to align with your eyeliner
- Repeat for the inner corner
- For some eye shapes, it's better to apply about 1/4" away from inner corner for a more comfortable fit
- Use the Lash Applicator Tweezers for better inner corner precision
- If you make a mistake, re-position
- For strongest hold, press into skin once you are happy with the positioning
HOW TO APPLY LASHES WITH LASH LINER ADHESIVE
The Lash Liner Adhesive Pen is for use with Lashes from our Everyday Lash Collection works in almost exactly the same way as our Magnetic Liner.
Here are some useful tips:
1. For clear liner, dab along the lash line making sure there's extra adhesive on both ends. For the black liner, draw a line twice.
2. Apply liner on the lash band paying extra attention to the ends.
3. No wait time! Use tweezers to align the inner corner, and gently press on to skin.
4. To remove, gently peel off lashes and clean your eyelid skin with Micellar water, Grape Seed oil, or waterproof makeup remover. Clean the lash band with Micellar water. DO NOT use oil on the lash band.
HOW TO REMOVE MAGNETIC EYELASH AND EYELINER
1. Peel lashes off gently.
2. Apply a warm cotton pad or wash cloth on eyes for 10 seconds. (Or jump in the shower!)
3. Shake your waterproof makeup remover well, and apply on clean fingers.
4. Rub gently back and forth. You'll feel when the liner is completely
from your skin.
5. With a damp cotton pad/wash cloth; wipe your eyes clean.
5. Use a saturated cotton swab and gently twirl over any remaining liner.
6. Wash face and eyelids with your regular cleanser to remove makeup remover from your skin.
7. If you do this AFTER a shower, you'll find it comes off SUPER fast!
We tried many waterproof cleansers, and like this one the best.
HOW TO REMOVE LASH LINER ADHESIVE
1. Dispense Micellar Water or Grape Seed Oil on a cotton swab and clean off eyelids.
2. Wash eyelids with cleanser to remove oil.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR FALSE AND MAGNETIC LASHES
1. Soak a cotton swab with micellar water or oil-free makeup remover. You can use the same one we recommend for removing magnetic liner. DO NOT USE OIL ON THE LASH BAND. Doing so will cause the band to degrade quickly.
2. Gently wipe clean the magnets and lash band.
3. IF lashes are dirty from makeup, clean by twirling the cotton swab (with oil free remover) on the lashes. Rinse with mild soapy water & blot dry.
4. Put back in its case to re-magnetize for magnetic lashes, and re-curl for regular lashes.